Performance Safety; Lessons for Life
Randy DeVaul M.A., RSHEP
Performance Safety; Lessons for Life is a practical guide that illustrates Performance Safety principles with real-world solutions in safety training and practices, utilizing performance-based concepts.
It serves as a bridge between safety, production, engineering, quality control, and maintenance organizations. The root cause analysis approach used in engineering and for troubleshooting in maintenance is also key in incident and injury investigations and performance management. Closing the gap with open communication between all groups provides much more efficient, optimum performance at all levels.
This book provides managers with solutions to raise the safety bar for employees. The next solutions-based book is under development to emphasize open communication lines between systems and organizations that together play a vital and integral role in safety – a successful marriage between all the key components – safety, human resources, engineering, maintenance, quality, environmental, and others that rely on safe practices, procedures and processes.
Purchase your copy (along with a comprehensive CDROM containing reproducible safety worksheets) for $39.95 by clicking here:
You can also bundle this book with the following title and receive a substantial discount:
Performance Safety: Above and Beyond
Leadership in Safety For The Real World
Randy DeVaul M.A., RSHEP
Performance Safety: Above and Beyond, gives front-line supervisors and managers tools to successfully integrate safe performance into production processes, procedures, and employee practices.
You need to read this book if:
* you are responsible for employee performance
* you need ideas to lower your injuries and worker compensation costs
* you are “raising the bar” of expectations for your people
* your number of injuries have increased or reached a plateau
* you need a simplified, easy-to-use process to enhance safe performance
Performance Safety: Above and Beyond will give you:
* easy-to-read, jargon-free examples for increasing safe performance
* ideas to help motivate your people to greater levels of performance
* six key elements that must be part of your safety culture and process
* the “Triangle to Success” to help you successfully increase employee participation
* principles to improve your bottom line in performance, productivity, and profits
Purchase Performance Safety: Above and Beyond for $16.95 by clicking this link:
Bundle the two books together and you’ll receive a substantial discount. Both books… Performance Safety, Lessons for Life and Performance Safety, Above and Beyond are valued at $56.90. Now you can receive them both for $49.95.
Just click this link to receive both books and the CD containing fully reproducible safety worksheets:
About the Author of these titles:
Randy DeVaul has more than 20 years of experience in safety/health and emergency response. He has developed Performance Safety principles, not from theory and books, but from practical hands-on experience with employees at all levels. He brings practical, real-world insights into making the work environment and people safer through day-to-day tasks.
As safety consultant, international writer/author, and seminar/conference presenter, DeVaul communicates the safety message clearly.