In today’s show, I’m honored to chat with Jody J. Sperling from The Reluctant Marketer Podcast. We discuss:
- Conquering fear, particularly reticence to market your writing.
- Consistency vs Perfection. Which is more powerful?
- Getting overwhelmed with social media. How do you choose your best avenue?
- Jody’s most incredible piece of social media advice. This is huge. It actually transformed my feed.
- How his new book, “The Seven Figure Marketing Mindset for Authors” can make marketing your next project exponentially more effective.
- Conferences, Masterminds, Clubs… oh my! Some are great. Others? Avoid ‘em.
- What is your most important asset? Here’s how to protect it.
- Check out Jody’s writing process.
- Do you select a niche or does the niche select you?
- Jody outlines what’s working for him in the field of writing and publishing.
- What he’d do differently if he were starting a writing career today.
- Finally, Jody covers the formula and/or secret to successful marketing on the web.
That’s a lot to cover in a quick 35 minutes but that’s exactly what we do. So, fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride.
Website links: Jody’s website: https://TheReluctantBookMarketer.com (You can find his book here, too!)
Beth’s websites: https://BethAnnErickson.com and https://FilbertPublishing.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download