Part nuts and bolts how-to, part inner work, part insider biz secrets, this unique publication blows the lid off the deceptively simple recipe for creative entrepreneur success.
You’ll find out:
- What you need to keep foremost in your mind. Neglect this drop dead simple activity and you’ll miss far too many opportunities.
- You control only one thing in this biz. Find out what it is.
- A dominant trait most creative-types possess, outsiders may find it irritating, but to us, it’s essential.
- Ferret out behavior patterns that serve you, that hinder you, and how to easily control them.
- How to conquer procrastination
- This one non-activity can improve your writing.
- How adopting a “Min Pin” attitude can really put a burr under your saddle.
- Heed the message in this story of “A Tale of Two Writers” or suffer the consequences.
- Earning the big bucks is great. But this is way better.
- What’s more powerful than writing competence? Find out.
Just click below to snag your copy of this valuable title.